Thursday, January 14, 2010

Babytime at the library


Blake and Emerson with their friend, Lexy.

Emerson playing with the big kids.

Blake loves the bubble machine

Little Lexy


I started taking the babies to story/songtime at the library since they were 3 months old. It is a great program where they read stories, sing songs and play. At that time they just watched all the other kids around them. I was so excited when they started holding the rattles. Eventually Blake started to love the bubble machine. My parents have been taking them every Thursday morning since I started back at work. The past few weeks they have started crawling into the middle of the circle laughing and playing with the other kids. I took the day off work today so I was able to take them to babytime. It's so much fun to watch them grow and learn!

No comments: