Friday, January 15, 2010

11 months old!

Blakey Blue Eyes

Still puts EVERYTHING into his mouth:)

They are best buds and love to play together

Blake now joins Sonora when they hear the garage door opening when Daddy is coming home.
"YAY! Daddy's home!"

Blake's cool new car from Aunt Kristyn.

Emmie-Belle loves to climb

...and laugh! Check out her 2 teeth!




Blake and Emerson are growing and learning so much each day. Blake can point to my nose, ears and sometimes lips. Emerson can tell you what sounds dogs and cows make. They are both trying to stand. Blake has stood for 20 seconds and has even tried to take a step. Emerson has stood for 10 seconds. She gets so excited when she is standing, tries to dance, then falls and laughs....super cute! They are adventurous eaters and eating more and more finger foods including all vegetables, chicken, pancakes, toast, beans, potatoes, their new favorite mac and cheese, and all soft fruits. I gave them pieces of a cheeseburger once and I've never seen Blake smile so big during a meal. I'm thinking he might be a meat and potatoes guy like his daddy. They have even had pieces of pickles and olives. I am very thankful that they love to drink water. They get a splash of juice with their water with breakfast. I'm in the process of stopping breast milk/feeding and they will be on whole milk in 1 month. I have to pinch myself when I think about how they will be 1 year old in a few short weeks. It is truly unbelievable how fast time goes. But, turning 1 means planning a party, and I've been having fun with that!

No comments: