Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Birthday Weekend


My birthday was on a Friday this year, so that meant I got to celebrate all weekend! We headed up to the cabin in Payson. It was our first trip there this year and we weren't quite sure how the kids would do. Last year they were much too young and inquisitive to make it fun for any of us. There is a creek that runs through the backyard so we had to watch the kids every second. We went for a few walks, explored the woods, picked wildflowers (Emerson), and the kids got a little taste of fishing for the first time. Uncle John joined us on Saturday. Blake and Emerson were great (other than waking up at 5:15 on Sat. morning) and they LOVED it! It was the perfect way to kick off my 32nd year! Jeremy and I are looking forward to many more cabin weekends this summer!
























No comments: