Sunday, July 4, 2010

Music Class







Blake and Emerson just graduated from their first music class. We have been going every Friday morning this summer. Blake loves music and loved this class. He was very attentive and participated in all the activities with excitement. Miss Emerson, on the other hand, did not like music class quite so much. She cried when we got there each time, asked for her "baba" and wanted me to hold her. I'm not quite sure why she didn't like the class. We did all things that she otherwise loves like singing, using instruments, reading books, dancing, etc. I think she must not have liked the teacher who was a little old and a bit strange. Oh well- overall we had a great time and I think I will sign them up again:) These pictures show a few of the activities they did and a few times Emerson actually participated:)

No comments: