Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved
you. When you were born, I saw your face and knew I was in love. Before
you were an hour old, I knew I would die for you. To this day, I still
would. ♥


Emerson with Grandpa and Grammy









I started off the day with a beautiful South Mountain hike then breakfast with my family. Then we headed over to Bob and Peggy's house for lunch. Jeremy's brother, John, fixed us all a wonderful meal- thank you, John!!! The babies have had a cold for the past few days so they weren't feeling 100%, but they had a blast looking at Grammy's beautiful garden.

What a wonderful day to honor the most important person in our lives... MOM! Thank you, Mom, for being a great role model and teaching me so much about life and love and what it means to be a Mom. Blake and Emerson are fortunate to have you as their Grammy and they love you so, so much! I love you and appreciate ALL you do- Happy Mother's Day!!!

Peggy- Thank you for raising a wonderful, loving son. You inspire me as a Mom- Happy Mother's Day!

And to my children...I have always wanted to be a Mom, and when I held you in my arms for the first time all my dreams came true. You amaze me each and every day and I am so incredibly proud to be your Mommy. I love you more than life itself.

1 comment:

Kyle and Alison said...

I love this post! Happy Mother's Day Debbie and B & E are just too precious :) Great pictures - You are just glowing in that first one!