Sunday, February 8, 2009

36 weeks




























































I'm now 36 weeks and off bed rest- wooooo hooooo! I thought I would be just about ready to start moving along now, but for some reason I'm feeling better than ever. I'm sleeping better, walking better, and have more energy than in the last few weeks. There is no pain, no cramping, and fewer contractions. I guess these kiddos aren't quite ready for their grand entrance into the world. At my last doctor's appointment I was still only 1cm dilated- no change. I'm thinking/ hoping later this week (possible Valentines babies?) but they will come when they're ready.

The best part about this week is that my mom is now here! She retired from work last Friday and flew to Arizona on Saturday. She has been helping me with my "nesting" ever since. Our house needed a little mom TLC! The nursery is now finished except for the window coverings which should be coming this week. We decided on a forest/owl theme with green, pink, and brown. Jeremy and I are getting really excited and anxious to meet the other half of our family! It shouldn't be too much longer now:-)

1 comment:

babyburke said...

The room looks awesome. We are all thinking of you. Can't wait unil the arrival