Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Blake and Emerson's first homework assignment- an "all about me" scrapbook hand to add to the classroom "palm" tree. Funny...we gave our 5th graders a similar assignment!
All set for school!







Blake and Emerson were so excited this morning! They got busy immediately upon entering their classroom. They gave us quick hugs and kisses and didn't look back (aren't they supposed to cry?). Jeremy and I were both so proud of them. After school they told me all about the snack they had. Apparently that was the highlight. I pleaded for more information and  finally Blake mentioned a story about a raccoon (The Kissing Hand) and Emerson met a new friend named Landry. Sounds like a fun first day of school!!!!

P.S. Thank you Wendi for taking care of "our kids" so that I could be with my kids! :)

No comments: