Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pinkalicious!




 
We have been working on Emerson's "big girl" room for the past few weeks and it's finally done! She LOVES it! We weren't sure how the kids would handle being in separate rooms as they haven't ever slept or even taken a nap in different rooms, but they transitioned really well. The first few nights Blake slept with her on the trundle underneath her bed. Once his "big boy" bed was put together he wanted to sleep in it right away. He didn't seem to mind sleeping by himself at all. Emerson still asks me to lay down with her for a couple minutes but that's about it. I think it was harder on me! I remember at 4 months when I decided to put them in separate cribs, and now they aren't even in the same room. I guess my babies are growing up!

Pics of Blake's room coming soon. We're still working on the finishing touches:)

No comments: