Sunday, November 6, 2011

A HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Koll, Blake, Lexi, Emerson, Charlotte


Frankenstein and Pirate- Arrrr







Starting to get the hang of it...
After a few houses...pro's!


Blake being a good neighbor and bringing them their paper:)












Blake and Emerson had a fabulous time trick-or-treating with their buddies. I originally wanted them to be Dorothy and the Scarecrow thinking that this would be the last year that I would get to choose their costumes. I was wrong! Turns out that last year was the last year that I would get to choose costumes. Emerson insisted on being her favorite princess, Belle. Blake REALLY wanted to be a shark. I looked and looked for a shark costume but the only cute one I could find was way too expensive and I thought there was a good chance he would refuse to put the big head on. Pirate was our runner up as his favorite show is Jake and the Neverland Pirates. He was the cutest little pirate! He refused to wear his costume to any of the pre-Halloween festivities we attended. But, he rallied Halloween night. (It may have had to do something with the fact that I told him he couldn't get any candy if he wasn't in his costume:) We had a little pre-party/dinner here with our friends and then headed out. By the second house they were pros. I think they could have gone on for hours, but after going up and down the block we called it a night. The kids had just as much fun passing out candy when we got home as they did trick-or-treating. FUN night!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Glad Blake loves Jake and the Never Land Pirates! They both look adorable!