Thursday, December 16, 2010

Visit with Grammy and Grandpa











I've been debating whether to get a real tree, fake tree, or save myself the hassle with no tree. I decided that since it is our first Christmas at home with the twins we should get a real tree. The kids "helped" with decorating and it looks really pretty. Blake and Emerson stay away from it for the most part, but we have had a few casualties. They love when we turn the lights on at night. We are all enjoying the pine smell and I don't even mind picking up the needles every day.

Blake's favorite ornament- the blue truck!
Grammy helping with the decorating.



Grammy and Grandpa got them a cookie at the mall. Mmmmmmm





Grammy and Grandpa spent the last week and a half with us. They spoiled all of us the entire time. Blake and Emerson enjoyed showing them their favorite places (zoo, Children's Museum and park) on the days I went to work. Jeremy and I enjoyed coming home to cooked meals every night. Thanks mom! Jeremy and I also got to spend some couple time together. Two date nights in a row and sleeping in in the morning! I don't think we've done either of those things since before I was pregnant! We'll miss you Grammy and Grandpa (or as Em calls them...Ne and Bapa) and can't wait to see you in February!

No comments: