Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break

Fun playdate at the park with Lexi

Emerson can drink from a straw


Enjoying the beautiful spring weather outside in the backyard

Watching a little Sesame Street in the morning with Daddy.
Emerson trying to find the book she wants to read.
"Where's Blake"
"Peek-a-boo- I see you!"

Spring Break should definitely last more than a week! I had such a fun week with the babies. Back to school tomorrow:( The good news is- one more quarter until the summer. I cannot wait! I miss these little munchkins so much throughout the week. More good news....next year I'm job sharing 3rd grade and will only work half the time--YEAH-- I will have every Thursday and Friday off!!!

1 comment:

babyburke said...

That's great news Debbie. That's what I do and I love it. They are so cute.