Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve


All of our little miracles:)

Grammy and Emmie
Buddy was pretty tired, so he never made it into his Christmas Eve outfit
My Love



Emerson NOT wanting to take more pictures!

The teacher in me thought it would be fun to make a hand wreath for Grammy and Poppy Bobby with the kids- it turned out cute!
Kids Table

Grammy and Poppy Bob
Taylor and Jeremy

Delicious Dinner

The babies had fun entertaining each other while we ate:)



Abby sprinkling Reindeer Food

Pierce dumping his Reindeer food.

"Hey Kids- Santa's on the phone!!!! Wow- his voice sounds a lot like Debbie's dad!"
Emma- "Hi Santa. I love you."

Peyton asked for a book.

Abby- "Santa- I want a Snow White princess dress and glass slippers."

Pierce- "I would like a teddy bear please."

Sara- "Hi Santa. I didn't get you anything."

Molly and Sara


Pierce and Emerson

Sara, Pierce and Emerson (Em's finally getting some hair!)

Rob and Sara

Molly, Sara and Abigail

Aunt Stacey and Emerson
Grammy's new PJ's

Grammy and Blake


Too cute!



No comments: